Our unique location combined with superb food and great hospitality will make your occasion unforgettable. Let us help you create lasting memories of a perfect day.
Your ceremony takes place in the hotel offering the best of our unmatched location, followed by drinks on our Lakeside lawn, or in the conservatory overlooking Lake Windermere.
Make the most of our location and step onto a private cruise from our jetty – a memorable experience for both you and your guests on Lake Windermere.
Continue to celebrate with guests in the privacy of our Windermere Suite, exclusively yours for the day. Guests can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with a paved and landscaped terrace, outdoor seating and uninterrupted views over the Lake District countryside.
Dance the night away with evening entertainment, a cheese selection, nibbles or maybe a hog roast for all your guests to feast on.
Your wedding package includes…
- A dedicated wedding event manager will guide you through your wedding plans and throughout your wedding day including toastmaster duties.
- For your drinks reception, enjoy a glass of Champagne and canapés
- Your choice of a four course set menu from our two-rosette wedding breakfast options with Columbian coffee & petit fours
- Two glasses of wine with your wedding breakfast
- A glass of Champagne for your toast
- Arrangements of fresh flowers on every table
- Use of a silver cake stand and knife
- Wedding stationery a seating plan for guests to view, with name cards and menus for every table
- Red carpet for your civil ceremony or wedding arrival
- Use of the gardens and lake views for your perfect wedding photographs
- Table linen and napkins, choice of white or ivory
- Complimentary bedroom for you on your wedding night
£95 per adult November 2021 to March 2022
£105 per adult April to October 2022
£95 per adult November 2022 to March 2023
£15 Saturday supplement per guest
Children £45 aged 11-16, £30 aged 3-10
Evening food starting from £9.95pp
Room hire – £850