We’re still open for Key Workers and Business Accomodation
We have kept a number of our 14 hotels open for key workers and business across the country for their exclusive use during the current lockdown.
These selected hotels have remained open based on current requirements for accommodation for our key workers and business travellers working away from home.
Our bedrooms at all the open Classic Lodges hotel are providing accommodation on a single occupancy basis only. We have also arranged that during your stay with us that we can provide you with a take away breakfast bags “to go” each morning.
Our restaurants and bars are currently are unable to open. However, we can provide you with room service including drinks from a revised menu. Please ask at reception for details.
Whilst we haven’t been able to welcome our guests recently we have kept ourselves busy over the past few months with a number of improvements to our hotels that we normally struggle to do at this time of year.
Our current high standards of hygiene and cleaning continue. However, they have been increased in frequency along with greater attention to high touch area both in our public areas, bedrooms and back of house. This has included adding additional protocols and training for all our teams.
We would appreciate your help on this during your stay so we all stay safe and sound.
OUR CLASSIC STAY SAFE AND SOUND STEPS AT A GLANCE
Across our 10 Classic Lodges owned Hotels we are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident when you visit any of our hotels.
Staying Safe and Sound
Hygiene has always been at the heart of our hotels. However, we are taking even more steps so you can enjoy your stay with us.
- Sanitising stations in key locations of the public areas.
- Our disinfectant products are that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Increased cleaning of frequently in all public areas paying attention to high-touch areas.
- Ventilating public areas as much as possible to allow increased air circulation.
- Increased checks by Senior Management
- Work with Government Guidelines, Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) and others to develop best protocols and standards
Mind the Gap
Let’s keep everyone safe by continuing to social distance.
- We now operate minimum touch check in/out system
- Our hotels have spacious ground floor footprints so we can facilitate indoor social distancing effectively
- We have protective screens at all reception desks
- Stairwells as an alternative to the lift to access your rooms
- Lifts should only be used by one person or guests known to each other only
Eat and Drink
Sit down, relax and let us come to you
Our lounges are open, but with social distancing in place.
- Regular cleaning throughout the day and after each use will take place along with overnight sanitising
- We are spacing tables and seating apart to provide the correct social distancing
- We are providing a “Bagged To Go” for breakfast.
- Rooms Service orders can be taken for food and drink, but not from the bar.
- All food and drink will be served to your room by a member of the team*.
- Menus are also available from reception
Please note food will be from a restricted menu and beer can only be provided by the bottle.
YOUR OWN SPACE
Sleep Well, Sleep Safe
We are deep cleaning each room after every stay in preparation for the next arrival.
- Each cleaned room will have an external door hanger signed by housekeeper to confirm your room is ready for you
- Each bedroom will be clean in all areas using approved materials and toughly vacuumed.
- Extra attention will be paid to high touch point areas such as switches, taps and surfaces.
- Tea tray utensils and glasses are all replaced with dishwasher cleaned items
Tap and Go
We are operating a cashless hotel currently
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards
- We will charge your card on check in for the cost of your stay
- You will be charged any additional costs as consumed