There have been a few changes since your last visit
Whilst we haven’t been able to welcome our guests recently we have kept ourselves busy over the past few months with a number of improvements to our hotels that we normally struggle to do at this time of year.
Our TLC has ranged from sprucing up stone entrances, to sanding down woodwork on both receptions and in the bars followed by several coats of that all important varnish. We have also broken out the brushes to give our high traffic public areas a fresh lick of paint.
Some has been slightly more involved such as a re-build of the a section of the White Swan’s Frontage!
At the same time we have also been working hard to make our hotels ready for your return back to stay with us. Our current high standards of hygiene and cleaning continue. However, they have been increased in frequency along with greater attention to high touch area both in our public areas, bedrooms and back of house. This has included adding additional protocols and training for all our teams.
We have also laid out our spacious ground floor areas to ensure we achieve social distancing for you and our teams that are here to help you enjoy your stay whilst ensuring our same levels of service.
We would appreciate your help on this during your stay so we all stay safe and sound.
OUR CLASSIC STAY SAFE AND SOUND STEPS AT A GLANCE
Across our 10 Classic Lodges owned Hotels we are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident when you visit any of our hotels.
Staying Safe and Sound
Hygiene has always been at the heart of our hotels. However, we are taking even more steps so you can enjoy your stay with us.
- Sanitising stations in key locations of the public areas.
- Our disinfectant products are from Ecolab that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Increased cleaning of frequently in all public areas paying attention to high-touch areas.
- Ventilating public areas as much as possible to allow increased air circulation.
- Increased checks by Senior Management
- Work with Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) and others to develop best protocols and standards
Mind the Gap
Let’s keep everyone safe by continuing to social distance.
- We now operate minimum touch check in/out system
- Our hotels have spacious ground floor footprints so we can facilitate indoor social distancing effectively
- We have protective screens at all reception desks
- Stairwells as an alternative to the lift to access your rooms
- Lifts should only be used by one person or guests known to each other only
Eat and Drink
Sit down, relax and let us come to you
Our restaurants, bars and lounges are open, but with social distancing in place.
- All our menus are also available to see online
- Regular cleaning throughout the day and after each use will take place along with overnight sanitising
- We are spacing tables and seating apart to provide the correct social distancing
- No breakfast buffets individually ordered continental and full breakfast or “Bagged To Go” for our corporate customers
- All orders will only be taken from your table or seating areas and not from the bar.
- All food and drink will be served to your table or seated area by a member of the team.
- For dinner we recommend that you pre-book your preferred time upon arrival.
YOUR OWN SPACE
Sleep Well, Sleep Safe
We are deep cleaning each room after every stay in preparation for the next arrival.
- Each cleaned room will have an external door hanger signed by housekeeper to confirm your room is ready for you
- Each bedroom will be clean in all areas using approved materials and toughly vacuumed.
- Extra attention will be paid to high touch point areas such as switches, taps and surfaces.
- Tea tray utensils and glasses are all replaced with dishwasher cleaned items
Tap and Go
We are operating a cashless hotel currently
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards
- We will charge your card on check in for the cost of your stay
- You will be charged any additional costs as consumed
You can contact the hotel on either their direct telephone number or by email. You can find them on their decicated website pages.