Herriot Country Breaks
Stay from £199 for two nights with dinner and tickets to The World of James Herriot
Explore the Yorkshire Dales, made so famous by the James Herriot books, film and TV series, with a stay at Solberge Hall.
Stay from £199 for two nights for a Classic Room and including:
- Two night stay
- A Cream Tea tea for two once during your stay
- Two-course dinner for two in the first night of your stay
- Two tickets to The World of James Herriot
- Overnight stay in a Classic Bedroom
- Full English breakfast to set you up for the day ahead
There’s masses to entertain you while you are staying with us. Discover the Wendsleydale Railway, the lovely Dales and the Vale of York, or simply put your feet up and unwind.
To book your Herriot Break call the Hotel direct on 01609 779191 and quote Herriot
This offer includes VAT, is based on two people sharing a double or twin Classic room, and is subject to availability on selected dates. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Classic Lodges’s offer. Subsequent nights may be charged at a different tariff.