Your Stay, Safe and Sound
At Charingworth Manor we have kept ourselves busy over the past few months. We’ve made improvements to the hotel that we would normally struggle to do at this time of year.
Our refinements have ranged from sprucing up the external stonework, to sanding down woodwork in both the reception and bar. This was, of course, followed by several coats of varnish. As we had the brushes out, a fresh lick of paint in the public areas followed.
We have been preparing Charingworth Manor to make sure we are ready for your safe return . You will find that we have reconfigured some areas to ensure we achieve social distancing. Some practices have had to be altered or adapted and your help with them during your stay on them would be appreciated. However, our warm welcome, attention to details and great service continues.
We are here to ensure you enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
OUR CLASSIC STAY SAFE AND SOUND STEPS AT A GLANCE
We are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident during your stay with us and any Classic Lodges Hotel.
Hygiene – Staying Safe and Sound
Hygiene has always been at the heart of our hotels. However, we are taking even more steps so you can enjoy your stay with us.
- Sanitising stations in key locations of the public areas.
- Our disinfectant products are from Ecolab that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Increased cleaning of frequently in all public areas paying attention to high-touch areas.
- Ventilating public areas as much as possible to allow increased air circulation.
- Increased checks by Senior Management
- Work with Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) and others to develop best protocols and standards
Social Distancing – Mind The Gap
Let’s keep everyone safe by continuing to social distance.
- We now operate minimum touch check in/out system
- Our hotels have spacious ground floor footprints so we can facilitate indoor social distancing effectively
- We have protective screens at all reception desks
- Stairwells as an alternative to the lift to access your rooms
- Lifts should only be used by one person or guests known to each other only
Eat and Drink – Sit down, relax and let us come to you
Our restaurants, bars and lounges are open, but with social distancing in place.
- All our menus are also available to see online
- Regular cleaning throughout the day and after each use will take place along with overnight sanitising
- We are spacing tables and seating apart to provide the correct social distancing
- No breakfast buffets individually ordered continental and full breakfast.
- “Bagged To Go” breakfast is available for our corporate customers
- All orders will only be taken from your table or seating areas and not from the bar.
- All food and drink will be served to your table or seated area by a member of the team.
- For dinner we recommend that you pre-book your preferred time upon arrival.
- Afternoon Teas are currently unavailable for the moment.
Your Own Space – Sleep Well, Sleep Safe
We are deep cleaning each room after every stay in preparation for the next arrival.
- Each cleaned room will have an external door hanger signed by housekeeper to confirm your room is ready for you
- Each bedroom will be clean in all areas using approved materials and toughly vacuumed.
- Extra attention will be paid to high touch point areas such as switches, taps and surfaces.
- Tea tray utensils and glasses are all replaced with dishwasher cleaned items
Cashless Payments – Tap and Go
We are operating a cashless hotel currently
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards
- We will charge your card on check in for the cost of your stay
- You will be charged any additional costs as consumed
About Charingworth Manor
Set in acres of beautiful grounds, with views over the Cotswold Hills, Charingworth Manor Hotel is the perfect spot for a relaxing break. Our hotel is on the doorstep of Chipping Campden, an idyllic Cotswold village complete with tea rooms, antique stores and of course is built in that iconic golden Cotswold stone.
Situated in the wonderful Cotswolds , it is the perfect place to explore our quintessentially English villages of honey-coloured stone and walk through breath-taking landscapes along historic trails. The heart of England is on our doorstep, with Shakespeare’s Stratford and the delightful Cotswold towns of Broadway and Burford just a short drive away
Things To Do
Charingworth Manor has masses to entertain you. We’re situated just a short drive from some the Cotswolds most alluring attractions like RHS Hidcote Manor Gardens and Broadway Tower. We’re also the perfect base for some unforgettable day excursions to Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Bourton-on-the-Water, all of which are within a 30 minute drive from Charingworth Manor.