Welcome to Highwood Lodge
A handsome Victorian country lodge set in grounds overlooking the West Yorkshire countryside.
Tucked into the West Yorkshire countryside between Leeds and Sheffield, and just ten minutes from junction 39 of the M1, Highwood Lodge is perfect location for exploring Yorkshire’s “Last of The Summer Wine countryside”, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, or the Peak District and Bronte Country close by and York only 45 minutes away.
Highwood Lodge also benefits from an outside patio area where you can enjoy a BBQ overlooking a wooded valley. Guests staying will also receive a welcome hamper and have access to free Wi-Fi throughout.
Guests are also welcome to use the facilities at Bagden Hall Hotel, including the Glendale Restaurant or the more informal Norton’s Bistro which is a few minutes walk away.
About Highwood Lodge
Highwood Lodge has four bedrooms which are able to sleep up to eight.
Our Lodge is just a short walk from all your essential needs, restaurants, pubs, local supermarkets as well as only 10 minutes’ drive from the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
There is free parking situated to the rear of the cottage.
Upon arrival you will find a complimentary welcome basket at the lodge and you will find your accommodation comprises of the following:
- Lounge with flat screen LCD TV
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Access to rear patio overlooking the Woodland
- Twin Bedroom with en-suite inc toilet and hand basin
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Two further double bedrooms
- Children’s bedroom with bunkbeds
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
Within Highwood Lodge…
- Central heating
- Oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer,
- Freeview TV
- Washing machine with dryer
- All fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Pets welcome upon request
Please note that there is no smoking including electronic devices
Note: Short breaks available upon request