Escape to unrivalled scenery this Summer
Enjoy a Classic Summer Staycation in Alnwick, Northumberland with our great two and three night offer.
A traditional coaching inn in the centre of the historic town of Alnwick, and just a stone’s throw from Alnwick Castle and famous Gardens, The White Swan Hotel is the perfect spot for a relaxing summer break. On a warm summer weekend, historic Alnwick is a particularly enticing prospect, particularly when you’re staying in the comfort and luxury of our hotel.
Take a summer break to the beautiful landscapes and magnificent coastal views of Northumberland.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Staying Safe and Sound with Classic Lodges
At the White Swan, we are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident during your stay with us and any Classic Lodges Hotel.
Our Summer Offers
Enjoy a summer staycation break for two or three nights.
Either stay for two night from £298 including:
- Unwind with a chilled bottle of Barefoot Sparkling Pinot Grigio on arrival.
- A delicious three-course dinner for two in either our Olympic Restaurant or Hardys Bistro on one night.
- Packed lunch for two on one of your days out.
- Two nights stay in a Classic Bedroom.
- A full Yorkshire breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Or stay for three night from £427 including:
- Unwind with a chilled bottle of Barefoot Sparkling Pinot Grigio on your day of arrival.
- Enjoy a three-course dinner for two in either our Olympic Restaurant or Hardys Bistro on two nights.
- A Packed lunch for two for one of your days out.
- Three nights stay in a Classic Bedroom.
- Each morning a cooked to order Yorkshire breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Booking and Payments
We are operating a cashless hotel as much as possible
- We will charge your credit/debit card at time of booking for the cost of your stay.
- Should you need to cancel we will refund fully if we are notified by 2pm on the day prior to arrival.
Top Things To Do in Northumberland
The White Swan Hotel has plenty to entertain you. We’re situated in the heart of Alnwick, so you can find The Alnwick Garden just a short walk from our door. Alnwick Castle is also within easy walking distance and offers an enchanting window in to the past. For the bookworms, take a stroll down the road to Barter Books, housed in a restored Victorian train station, and delve in to a good book. Take a day tip up to Bamburgh Castle or further on to Holy Island to see Lindisfarne Castle and experience Northumberland’s rich history.