There have been a few changes since your last visit
Whilst we haven’t been able to welcome our guests recently we have kept ourselves busy over the past few months with a number of improvements to our hotels that we normally struggle to do at this time of year.
At the same time we have also been working hard to make our hotels ready for your return back to stay with us. Our current high standards of hygiene and cleaning continue. However, they have been increased in frequency along with greater attention to high touch area both in our public areas, bedrooms and back of house. This has included adding additional protocols and training for all our teams.
We have also laid out our ground floor areas to ensure we achieve social distancing for you and our teams that are here to help you enjoy your stay whilst ensuring our same levels of service.
We would appreciate your help on this during your stay so we all stay safe and sound.
OUR CLASSIC STAY SAFE AND SOUND STEPS AT A GLANCE
We are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident during your stay with us and any Classic Lodges Hotel.
Hygiene – Staying Safe and Sound
Hygiene has always been at the heart of our hotels. However, we are taking even more steps so you can enjoy your stay with us.
- Sanitising stations in key locations of the public areas.
- Our disinfectant products are from Ecolab that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Increased cleaning of frequently in all public areas paying attention to high-touch areas.
- Ventilating public areas as much as possible to allow increased air circulation.
- Increased checks by Senior Management
- Work with Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) and others to develop best protocols and standards
Social Distancing – Mind The Gap
Let’s keep everyone safe by continuing to social distance.
- We now operate minimum touch check in/out system
- Our hotels have spacious ground floor footprints so we can facilitate indoor social distancing effectively
- We have protective screens at all reception desks
- Stairwells as an alternative to the lift to access your rooms
- Lifts should only be used by one person or guests known to each other only
Eat and Drink – Sit down, relax and let us come to you
Our restaurants, bars and lounges are open, but with social distancing in place.
- All our menus are also available to see online
- Regular cleaning throughout the day and after each use will take place along with overnight sanitising
- We are spacing tables and seating apart to provide the correct social distancing
- No breakfast buffets individually ordered continental and full breakfast.
- “Bagged To Go” breakfast is available for our corporate customers
- All orders will only be taken from your table or seating areas and not from the bar.
- All food and drink will be served to your table or seated area by a member of the team.
- For dinner we recommend that you pre-book your preferred time upon arrival.
- Afternoon Teas are currently unavailable for the moment.
Your Own Space – Sleep Well, Sleep Safe
We are deep cleaning each room after every stay in preparation for the next arrival.
- Each cleaned room will have an external door hanger signed by housekeeper to confirm your room is ready for you
- Each bedroom will be clean in all areas using approved materials and toughly vacuumed.
- Extra attention will be paid to high touch point areas such as switches, taps and surfaces.
- Tea tray utensils and glasses are all replaced with dishwasher cleaned items
Cashless Payments – Tap and Go
We are operating a cashless hotel currently
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards
- We will charge your card on check in for the cost of your stay
- You will be charged any additional costs as consumed
Summer Staycation Offer
From £99 per night including dinner
Treat yourself this Summer. Enjoy a Classic Summer Staycation Break on the Isle of Man with this great offer.
Overlooking Mooragh lake and with views over the sea for miles, Ramsey Park Hotel is the perfect spot for a relaxing Summer Staycation break on the Isle of Man.
Explore the beautiful Isle of Man
Ramsey Park Hotel has plenty to entertain you. The end of May marks the beginning of the famous Isle of Man TT race which passes through Ramsey. We’re just a short walk from the course. If you fancy a autumn ramble, the Sky Hill trail is just West of Ramsey and offers beautiful views once you arrive at the summit. We recommend taking a trip across the island on the Manx Electric Railway too, it’s the best way of seeing all the island has to offer.