Home Tab

Book Now

For the best rate guaranteed call us on 08456 038 892

Useful Information

At Farington Lodge, we have a licence to hold civil wedding and civil partnership ceremonies, so you can celebrate the whole event with us.


If you wish to marry at the hotel, you will need the attendance of a Superintendent Registrar of the District to register the marriage.


You can contact the local Registrar by writing to:


Administrative Officer

Registration Services

Quayside Court

Chain Caul Way




Tel: 0845 053 0021


Contact the hotel

Call direct on 01772 421321 (Low Cost Call)

Email us now