Escape to the Moors this Summer
Enjoy a Classic Summer Staycation in The North Yorkshire Moors with our great breaks offer.
Set in acres of its own peaceful grounds, but within easy reach of the North Yorkshire Moors, Whitby and the stunning North East Coastline, Grinkle Park Hotel is the perfect spot for a relaxing summer break. The North Yorkshire coastline is truly a great day out, made even better by the prospect of returning to the comfort of our hotel for dinner and drinks.
Take a summer break to the beautiful landscapes and magnificent views of North Yorkshire.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Staying Safe and Sound with Classic Lodges
At Grinkle Park, we are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident during your stay with us and any Classic Lodges Hotel.
Our Summer Offers
Enjoy a summer staycation break for two or three nights.
Either stay for two night from £338 including:
- A delicious three-course dinner for two in our Conyers restaurant, overlooking the gardens on one night.
- Packed lunch for two on one of your days out.
- Two night stay in a classic bedroom.
- A full Yorkshire breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Or stay for three night from £497 including:
- Enjoy a three-course dinner for two in our Conyers restaurant, overlooking the gardens on two nights.
- A Packed lunch for two on one of your days out.
- Three night stay in a classic bedroom.
- Each morning a cooked to order Yorkshire breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Top 5 Things To Do
Grinkle Park has plenty to entertain you. We’re situated in the midst of the North Yorkshire Moors with hiking adventures right on our doorstep. Take the North Yorkshire Moors Railway for a great sightseeing experience. Spend the day in Whitby and explore Whitby Abbey and Captain Cook’s Birthplace Museum. Take a trip to the coastal fishing villages of North Yorkshire, or visit Runswick Bay and the beautiful town of Staithes.
- Explore the North Yorkshire Moors
- Visit Whitby and Whitby Abbey
- Goathland home of Heartbeat
- Or just relax in 35 acres of our hotel grounds
To book your Summer Staycation Break Book on-line or call our Reservations Team on 01257 238730 and quote Summer 21
Booking and Payments
We are operating a cashless hotel as much as possible
- We will charge your credit/debit card at time of booking for the cost of your stay.
- Should you need to cancel we will refund fully if we are notified by 2pm on the day prior to arrival.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid from 1st June to 12th September 2021, and includes VAT, is based on two people sharing a double or twin Classic room, and is subject to availability on selected dates. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Classic Lodges’ offer. Subsequent nights may be charged at a different tariff.